|What||Further Maths Unit 4 Professional Learning|
|When||Spring and Summer Term 2021/2022|
|How||Face-to face/ hybrid sessions and live sessions remotely|
This course will give a comprehensive coverage of FMU4 and is aimed at teachers who currently deliver AS-level Further Maths and would like to deliver A2- Further Maths.
Course Structure: 6 Sessions. 2 face-to-face based at Swansea University (live streamed to Bangor, Cardiff, Aberystwyth and Wrexham).
4 sessions remotely
All sessions will be recorded for those unable to attend in person.
Dates: Live sessions Saturdays, Remote sessions Tuesday evenings
- Session 1: Power Series and Trigonometry Start: 8/2/22 Concluding Zoom 1/3/22
- Session 2: Complex Numbers Start: Hybrid face-to-face or zoom 5/3/22 Concluding Zoom 22/3/22
- Session 3: Hyperbolics Start: 22/3/22 Concluding Zoom 28/4/22
- Session 4: Integration Start: 28/4/22 Concluding Zoom 17/5/22
- Session 5: Matrices and Polars Start: 17/5/22 Concluding Zoom 7/6/22
- Session 6: Differential Equations Start: Hybrid face-to-face or zoom 11/6/22 Concluding Zoom 5/7/22
Sessions will be presented in English; materials will be available bilingually